Avari Ts UV Heat Toothbrush Sanitizer
Premium Toothbrush and Razor Sanitizer
The Avari Ts Sanitizer works to destroy up to 99.9% of bacteria and germs lingering on your toothbrush and shave razor.
- Powerful Dual UV/Heat Sterilizing Technology works to kill bacteria that cause flu, gum disease, cavities and more.
- Eliminates and sterilizes bacteria build-up on your toothbrush and provides safeguards for the overall health of your family.
- Includes stand and wall mount option, toothpaste holder and AC adapter.
Think about where you store your toothbrush
- By your bathroom sink where splashes occur
- In a toothbrush holder or cup that rarely gets cleaned
- In a dusty medicine cabinet
Cleaner Toothbrush = Cleaner Mouth
- Avari Violet blue LEDs Kills 99.9% of Germs and Bacteria
- In between brushes your toothbrush accumulates bacteria that can cause: Gum Disease, Cavities, Illnesses, Bad Breath
- Feel confident you’re cleaning your teeth with a clean brush
Avari Ts Features
UV Light Technology Destroys Bacteria
Our germicidal light technology destroys 99.9% of germs and bacteria to keep your toothbrush safe and clean.
Dries & Sanitizes
Bacteria love water. AVARI’s heating plates dry your brushes to make the sterilization process more effective.
Versatile Extension Holder
Store up to 5 toothbrushes or 3 toothbrushes plus a razor. Includes a convenient toothpaste holder.
Toothbrush Timer for Healthy Habits
3 minutes after you open the door, a chime lets you know when it’s time to stop brushing.
Convenient & Stylish
Our sleek, minimal design provides safe and stylish storage that works in any space. Setup options include a counter stand and wall mount.
Tech that Protects
Hit the lights
When the door is closed, the UV LED lights engage for 10 minutes to kill surface bacteria.
Hit it with heat
A 3-hour heat cycle eliminates bacteria-harboring moisture.
One more for good measure
Now that the environment is dry and sterilized, the UV LED lights engage again for 2 hours to kill 99.9% of germs.
Backed By Nature, Proven By Science
AVARI Ts combines heat sterilization and ultraviolet light in a process that’s proven to protect.